Director of Engagement and Economic Progress
POSITION TITLE: Director of Engagement and Economic Progress
SALARY RANGE: $40,000-$44,000
REPORTS TO: President/CEO
The Kernersville Chamber of Commerce is a forward thinking chamber in the heart of downtown Kernersville, NC. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team of staff, volunteers, businesses and the community.
The Director of Engagement and Economic Progress will work with existing members and businesses in the community to increase retention and advocate for the economic growth of our community.
This position is important to the positive growth of the Chamber in the Kernersville community. A motivated self-starter, with the ability to work unsupervised as well as alone, will do well in this environment.
Responsible for retention, new business, committee and programs.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of four year college degree or equivalent in experience
- Promotion and marketing skills; builds relationships easily
- Microsoft Office: Word, Publisher and Outlook
- Social media, Photography
- Strong communication skills in all platforms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong relationship building skills
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: January 15, 2020