Executive Assistant/Tourism Center Coordinator
The Kernersville Chamber of Commerce is a forward thinking chamber in the heart of downtown Kernersville, NC. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team of staff, volunteers, businesses and the community.
Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, visitor center racks, handling visitor requests, answering incoming phone calls; performing all administrative activities as well as performing all aspects of bookkeeping including invoices.
This position is important to the positive-growth of the Chamber in the Kernersville community. A motivated self-starter, with the ability to work unsupervised as well as alone, will do well in this environment.
Responsible for retention, new business, committee and programs.
Skills and Experience:
· 5 years of demonstrated appropriate, comparable and applicable experience, preferred
· Experience in working with membership software programs.
· Microsoft Office: Word, Publisher and Outlook
· Quick Books online experience.
· Strong communication skills in all platforms.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong relationship building skills.
Submit Resume to: email@example.com